If you want to be productive and successful you have to focus on your goals and waste as little time as possible.
This is the top 15 of time-wasters:
1. Waiting for inspiration
2. Worry about what other people think of you
4. Comparing yourself to others
5. Trying to please everyone
6. Making the same mistakes over and over again
8. Not setting priorities
9. Unnecessary meetings
11. Social media, Youtube, television
12. Spending time with negative people
15. Fear of failure
Which one is your biggest time-waster?
On your way to work with by train? Or with your family in the car to the south of France? And what if you’re traveling by plane?
Healthy eating is quite the challenge in all these situations. While traveling, it is very hard to find a healthy option. By car you are often limited to eating at a gas station, where they usually mainly sell unhealthy sandwiches and snacks. On an airplane your options are not much better either. If you want to eat a super healthy bite then there is little chance that you will succeed at 30 000 feet. Taking homemade food on the airplane can also cause problems. It must be well packaged, cannot be liquid and you need to leave your utensils at home.
Some tips for healthy to-go travel-proof meals
TIP 1: Dried fruit and nuts
Take a mixture of dried fruit and nuts. Dried pieces of apples, cherries, raisins, mixed with almonds, walnuts and cashews are a favorite. Nuts are full of important nutrients that you need including iron, B vitamins and unsaturated fats. Unsaturated fats have a positive effect on cholesterol levels in the blood. Dried fruit contains among others vitamine B1, B6, iron, magnesium, copper and potassium.
This healthy snack is an ideal replacement for the potato chips, snack bars and sweets that are often consumed while traveling.
TIP 2: Superfood bar
An easy snack to take away. Try to find a bar that contains vegetable proteins (instead of animal proteins such as whey or milk protein), and not too many sugars and enough fiber. This ensures that your hunger is satisfied and to give you more energy for longer.
TIP 3: Nutrition in powder form
Food in the form of powder is still unknown to many people. BENJA was created as a solution to have healthy food at hand at any place at any time. One bag of BENJA is loaded with vegetables, legumes, fruit and other healthy ingredients, so that you get enough fiber, vitamins and minerals. BENJA is intended for people who prefer a healthy diet. It is also suitable for people on a diet, or those who want to eat lactose-free, gluten-free or vegan. Powder shakes such as BENJA are useful when traveling, because the shake can be prepared quickly (with tap water only) and allowed to go on the plane.
In addition, do not forget to drink enough water while traveling. Exercising is also important: take regular breaks to stretch and walk around. That is certainly important during long flights and car trips. It stimulates blood circulation, improves metabolism and nourishes your muscles. But even when you are sitting at a desk, you may want to stretch your body around the clock and do some exercises. There are good reasons why sitting is called “the new smoking".
Enjoy your travel!
VEXX was the first truly healthy meal replacement shake on the market.
Now we have gone one step further: we have created a super healthy meal replacement shake, even better than VEXX!
This meal replacement shake is called BENJA. BENJA is the successor of VEXX.
Mix the contents of BENJA with 400 ml of water and you instantly have a healthy meal to enjoy.
You can also add BENJA to 400 ml of vegetable milk, along with nuts, seeds, fruit or granola, for a super healthy breakfast.
BENJA is light years ahead compared with the competition, also know as the classic meal replacement shakes:
• BENJA is the first meal replacement shake that contains lots of vegetables. Standard meal replacement shakes contain no or very little vegetables.
• BENJA focuses on health and contains ingredients with the aim to slow down aging.
• BENJA contains copious amounts of healthy fats, such as omega-3 fats. This instead of less healthy omega-6 fats or oxidized fats in standard meal replacement shakes.
• BENJA is formulated in such a way that it contains as much as possible natural vitamins instead of synthetic vitamins, as you find in standard meal replacement shakes.
• BENJA contains the ideal ratio of proteins, carbohydrates and fats. Many standard meal replacement shakes contain too much protein, too many carbohydrates, and too few fats. This can be unhealthy in the long term.
• BENJA contains herbs that are important for your health. Many herbs have anti-inflammatory, DNA-protective and epigenetic effects.
• BENJA contains extra added specific fibers that have healthy effects on the microbiome (the bacteria in your intestines), and thus the whole body.
In short, BENJA is the best and most healthy meal replacement on the market.
You can learn more about BENJA here.
You can order BENJA here.
We’re happy to announce that we have changed our name from VEXX to BENJA!
This marks a new era where we keep true to our core values of creating a quick, clean and healthy meal which is 100% vegan and free of gluten, lactose and soy.
So what did change?
First of all, we changed our range of products in being the bulk of it made from vegetables instead of being mainly buckwheat and nut-based with VEXX. This created a version which is accessible with people with a nut allergy and gives the drink a epic green colour.
The new patent-pending blend of vegetables, herbs and other plant-based products also has anti-aging properties to help you stay fit and healthy.
We have made the packaging in such a way that it’s possible to consume the full package as a meal, or as a snack where you can seal the bag again for next time.
We hope you like our new product and name.
Try BENJA and let us know what you think!
is all about health, productivity, longevity and how to get most out of life. And we also post other fun stuff here!